The Lilly is a made-to-order piece that begins with carefully chosen pieces of hematite that are rigorously inspected by a geologist to ensure that they meet our quality standards. Next, it is cut and drilled into heart beads, and electroplated to give the beads their color. It's then wire wrapped by hand, and strung on a silver chain; every Lilly is made by hand in Austin, Texas, USA by our artisans that are paid ethical, living wages. Before each is sent out, they are inspected again for quality, and carefully packaged. What's more? In crystal healing, Hematite is often referred to as a protective stone, it promotes courage, vitality, and optimism. Hematite has long been used in Chinese medicine to aid in strengthening the immune system and combatting certain illnesses.
• The supplier donates an additional $5 to A Moment of Magic Foundation on top of the 15% standard donation from BuyGoodGood
• Hand-crafted by local artisans in Austin, Texas
• Hematite 8mm electroplated Hearts
• One size
• Ethically waged and sourced
• Inspected by a geologist for quality assurance
• Nickel-Free, Lead-Free